Friday 17 September 2010

Lazy Gramophone- Competition: Illustrator's and writers

I have spent the summer looking for things to enter so that I can get my work seen to gain more experience and confidence. Here is the link to the competition I entered for lazy gramophone. http://www.lazygramophone.com/journal/competition-illustrators-and-writers.

The task was to create an image based on or inspired by the theme of 'Guilt'. One winner would be chosen and the illustrator paired up with a writer. The image submited would be used in the book and passed onto a writer to interpret.

Here is some of the work i produced for it:


This is the image that I submitted. I was aiming it around environmental issues as climate camp was happening around the time I was working on it. I wished I'd have had more time. Unfortunately I didn't win, but Im happy I entered it.




No comments:

Post a Comment